Thursday, April 10, 2014

Channelling Kurt










A plaid flannel dress today with black leggings, black socks, and my new shoes. Modeling is hard you guyssss. Thank goodness my wonderful mother was available to snap some photos of me outside of our apartment building. THANKS MOM! I'm sure I'll be more comfortable around the camera soon! But in the meantime be prepared for more looking down and visible awkwardness! Yay!

I have to be honest here, though. I didn't wear the shoes all day. I wore some black Vans instead. I tried to walk around in my new shoes a couple days ago - a short walk to Petco - and I was stumbling around like a newborn gazelle. PLUS I felt TOTALLY high-mantinence for wearing them in public! Gah! BUT these feelings are not going to stop me from wearing them! They're too damn cute to sit in my closet all day, and they totally work with this outfit, no?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment