Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Morning Light

When you think of a bohemian girl, what do you think about her?






   To me, she is a super confident, edgy, effortlessly cool girl. She knows exactly where all the cool parties are, knows obscure bands that are just about to become famous, and is fearless about life. She may smoke sometimes, and is super sexy and knows it. She is artistic, and relaxed, and doesn't care about what people think. She is healthy, fit, and one with nature.

  This is the kind of girl I've always wanted to be. I'm very attracted to bohemian styles and patterns, and have been adding those pieces in my closet, but to no avail. I've never been fearless enough to wear them around. The bohemian style is one that is instantly recognized, very styled, and people on the street know exactly the type of person you are. There is no hiding - and bohemian girls don't want to hide. I have been wanting to be this girl for years, but maybe it's time to recognize that I will never be her. 

  But if I'm not bohemian... what am I?
  If I'm attracted to something, doesn't that reflect the real me? 




No comments:

Post a Comment